Located just 20 miles from downtown Ashland, Whispering Pines Cabin is situated on private acreage adjacent to Hyatt Prairie. This cabin is very private and sleeps up to 6 people, making it the perfect getaway for a large family or group. Play in the snow at Table Mountain Winter Play Area accessible via a walking bridge down a common road adjacent in the winter. Your private mountain retreat awaits!
The downstairs primary bedroom has a comfortable queen-size bed. The upstairs bedroom is semi-private with a queen bed, and loft containing two twin over full-size bunk beds. There is one full bath with tub and shower downstairs and a half bath upstairs. The living area has 24 ft. vaulted ceilings and a cozy wood stove. Washer, dryer, and Smart TV are all available for use during your stay. A satellite internet connection provides easy access for checking email and web browsing, and streaming your favorite movies and shows.
Enjoy the tall trees and lovely views from the deck and screened porch. Hyatt Prairie is just a short walk from this quiet cabin. Stocked with a full kitchen and a variety of board games as well as a foosball table this makes for the perfect getaway for all ages. Dog-friendly and ready for your canine companion, there is a fenced outdoor area perfect for dogs.
QUIET HOURS / SMOKING / PETS / FIRES:
We have a local handyman, who lives nearby,... please be respectful of other nearby neighbors after 10pm, as they will call us :-) Please also remember there is no smoking on the property, and outdoor fires are prohibited by the Department of Forestry.
- Checkout is at 10am. There are No Exceptions without permission.
- Please wash all dishes, flatware, service ware, and cookware, and return them back to their proper places in the cupboards and drawers. You main run the dishwasher and just leave everything in there for housekeeping to put away.
- Please place all garbage in the outdoor trash can located at the end of the driveway at the main road.
- Please leave all used towels in the bottom of the shower
- Do not strip beds... we will take care of that :-)
Reserving guest agrees to limit the number of guests indicated to the number of guests agreed to in the reservation. Should the reserving guest bring additional guests, the primary guest agrees to pay the related fees associated with each guest. Charges are $25 per guest, per day, after two guests. Reserving guest agrees to the maximum amount of six guests.
- Bed Linens
- Cable TV
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Clothing storage
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes and silverware
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Family/kid friendly
- Fire extinguisher
- Free parking on premises or street
- Fully fenced backyard
- Garden or backyard
- Hair dryer
- Hot water
- Indoor fireplace
- Laptop friendly workspace
- Mountain view
- Patio or balcony
- Pets allowed
- Private Entrance
- Smoke detector
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Towels provided
- Wireless Internet
- Smart TV
Currently, there are 0 reviews for this Property.
Want to know specifics? Ask anything about this specific property that you would like to know...
Example: "Is the balcony screened in?" or "Is there a toaster oven?"