Located on a Butte, spectacular views and fresh air awaits at this tranquil house. Manicured flower gardens, walking paths, river views, and the peace and quiet of the forest provide the perfect backdrop for a tranquil getaway on the ancient land of the Yurok tribe. Enjoy the 6 person hot tub all year around.
Nestled high on Requa Hill, in the middle of Redwood National Park with views over California’s redwood forests, the Pacific Ocean and the Klamath River sits the aptly named “Requa House”. Located just a short drive away from the Historic Requa Inn, this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is the perfect retreat for larger groups of friends, or families needing to sprawl out. The master bedroom contains a king-size bed and ensuite bathroom. There are two guest rooms separated by the guest bathroom: one with a queen bed and another with 2 twin beds. The house enjoys a 50? Smart TV with streaming services, a full kitchen, a wrap around deck to enjoy and the best views on Requa Hill. There is a wonderful hot tub with views for you to relax in. The house is also surrounded by beautiful flower gardens and walking paths.
There is no cable TV, but the internet works well to stream your favorite movies.
- This is non-smoking / non-vaping property. Smoking is permitted outside, ten feet or more from any entry.
- Pets are not allowed
- Quiet hours are from 10pm-8am
- Housekeeping is provided prior to arrival and after departure.
- Checkout is at 10am. There are No Exceptions without permission.
- Please wash all dishes, flatware, service ware, and cookware, and return them back to their proper places in the cupboards and drawers.
- Please place all garbage in the outdoor trash cans.
- Please leave all used towels in the bottom of the shower
- Do not strip beds... we will take care of that :-)
Reserving guest agrees to limit the number of guests indicated to the number of guests agreed to in the reservation. Should the reserving guest bring additional guests, the primary guest agrees to pay the related fees associated with each guest. Charges are $25 per guest, per day, after two guests. Reserving guest agrees to the maximum amount of six guests.
- Bed Linens
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Clothing storage
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes and silverware
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Family/kid friendly
- Fire extinguisher
- Free parking on premises or street
- Garden or backyard
- Hair dryer
- Hot water
- Laptop friendly workspace
- Near ocean
- Patio or balcony
- Smoke detector
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Towels provided
- Wireless Internet
- Hot tub
- Smart TV
Our family is pleased to provide this review of the Requa House, Klamath, CA. We spent the weekend there and enjoyed ourselves very much. We appreciated many features of the house: the amazing view of the river mouth meeting the sea, the comfortable beds, hot water, lots of firewood for the cold mornings, and a wonderful hot tub. It was a lovely weekend and we would be happy to return in the future.
What a nice review! We are so glad your family enjoyed your stay and the many great features of the house. We would love to have you stay again sometime. The Team at BookStayHopPosted: 11/30/2022
Want to know specifics? Ask anything about this specific property that you would like to know...
Example: "Is the balcony screened in?" or "Is there a toaster oven?"