Welcome to Jenny Creek at Green Springs Cabins! Our luxurious and private cabin is nestled in a wooded setting with nearly vertical views across the Keene Creek valley, this cabin is the perfect mountain retreat.
This spacious pet-free cabin boasts high ceilings, towering windows, and accommodates up to 6 guests, with a king bed in the primary bedroom and a queen bed in the loft. The loft area is accessible via a charming "shipboard" staircase, and the main area features a comfortable leather sofa that can pull out into a full-sized bed. Twin beds are also available by request for use on the sweeping sun deck, depending on the season. The cabin also features a deep Jacuzzi tub located on the private deck, perfect for a relaxing soak after a day of exploring the nearby trails.
The Green Springs Cabins are located just steps away from the Cascade Siskiyou National Monument, where you can enjoy miles of trails and stunning views. Hyatt Lake and the Pacific Crest Trail are also just a few miles away, offering endless outdoor adventures all year round.
Please note that our cabin does not have a television, allowing you to truly relax and unwind in the peaceful, natural surroundings. The cabin features a wood-burning stove and a fully appointed kitchen, making meal prep a breeze. So come and escape the distractions of everyday life and enjoy the luxury and privacy of Jenny Creek at Green Springs Cabins.
- Checkout is at 10am. In order to give the cleaning services the time they need to maintain cleaning standards, as well as create the recommended space between guests, no exceptions can be made to the check-in or check-out times.
- Please wash all dishes, flatware, service ware, and cookware, and return them back to their proper places in the cupboards and drawers.
- Please place all garbage in the outdoor trash can located right outside your door.
- Please leave all used towels in the bottom of the shower
- Do not strip beds... we will take care of that :-)
QUIET HOURS / SMOKING / PETS / FIRES:
We have a staff who live on the property... please be respectful of other nearby neighbors after 10pm, as they will call us :-) Please also remember there is no smoking of any kind on the property, and outdoor fires are prohibited by the Department of Forestry. This is a pet free cabin.
Reserving guest agrees to limit the number of guests indicated to the number of guests agreed to in the reservation. Should the reserving guest bring additional guests, the primary guest agrees to pay the related fees associated with each guest. Charges are $25 per guest, per day, after two guests. Reserving guest agrees to the maximum amount of six guests.
- Bed Linens
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Clothing storage
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes and silverware
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Family/kid friendly
- Fire extinguisher
- Free parking on premises or street
- Grab-rails for shower
- Hair dryer
- Hot water
- Indoor fireplace
- Laptop friendly workspace
- Mountain view
- Roll-in shower with shower bench or chair
- Smoke detector
- Soaking tub
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Towels provided
- Tub with shower bench
- Wide clearance to bed
- Wide clearance to shower & toilet
- Wide doorway
- Wide hallway clearance
- Wireless Internet
- BBQ Grill
- Hot tub
Currently, there are 0 reviews for this Property.
Want to know specifics? Ask anything about this specific property that you would like to know...
Example: "Is the balcony screened in?" or "Is there a toaster oven?"