Jenny Creek ~ Green Springs Cabins ~ Jacuzzi Located on over 150 private acres owned by the Green Springs Inn and Cabins, these private cabins offer luxurious accommodations with Pacific Northwest style and everything you need for a staycation or mountain getaway. From your cabin, you’re just steps away from a lovely stroll on miles of trails through the Cascade Siskiyou National Monument. Hyatt Lake and the world-famous Pacific Crest Trail are just a few miles away, promising outdoor fun and adventure all year long.
This pet-free, custom cabin accommodates up to 6 guests, with a king-sized bed in the primary bedroom and a queen-sized bed in the loft. The loft area is accessed via a ‘shipboard’ staircase. A leather sofa converts into a full-sized bed, and twin beds are available by request for use on the sun deck as the seasons allow. This cabin features a deep Jacuzzi tub located on the private deck which makes each soak feel like your own private spa day. With nearly vertical views from above the canal across Keene Creek valley, privacy, luxury, and quiet are yours. With no television to distract you, the breathtaking views will bring serenity to your visit. All cabins have wood-burning stoves and fully appointed kitchens ready for your culinary adventures.
- Checkout is at 10am. In order to give the cleaning services the time they need to maintain cleaning standards, as well as create the recommended space between guests, no exceptions can be made to the check-in or check-out times.
- Please wash all dishes, flatware, service ware, and cookware, and return them back to their proper places in the cupboards and drawers.
- Please place all garbage in the outdoor trash can located right outside your door.
- Please leave all used towels in the bottom of the shower
- Do not strip beds... we will take care of that :-)
QUIET HOURS / SMOKING / PETS / FIRES:
We have a staff who live on the property... please be respectful of other nearby neighbors after 10pm, as they will call us :-) Please also remember there is no smoking of any kind on the property, and outdoor fires are prohibited by the Department of Forestry. This is a pet free cabin.
Reserving guest agrees to limit the number of guests indicated to the number of guests agreed to in the reservation. Should the reserving guest bring additional guests, the primary guest agrees to pay the related fees associated with each guest. Charges are $25 per guest, per day, after two guests. Reserving guest agrees to the maximum amount of six guests.
- Bed Linens
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Clothing storage
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes and silverware
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Family/kid friendly
- Fire extinguisher
- Free parking on premises or street
- Grab-rails for shower
- Hair dryer
- Hot water
- Indoor fireplace
- Laptop friendly workspace
- Mountain view
- Roll-in shower with shower bench or chair
- Smoke detector
- Soaking tub
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Towels provided
- Tub with shower bench
- Wide clearance to bed
- Wide clearance to shower & toilet
- Wide doorway
- Wide hallway clearance
- Wireless Internet
- BBQ Grill
- Hot tub
Currently, there are 0 reviews for this Property.
Want to know specifics? Ask anything about this specific property that you would like to know...
Example: "Is the balcony screened in?" or "Is there a toaster oven?"