*** MOUNTAIN VIEWS, 65” ULTRA-HIGH DEFINITION SMART TV, HOT TUB ***In an Alpine setting, at an elevation of 5200?, sits our village on 32 pristine, forested acres. There are 21 cabins on site, 12 of which are utilized as vacation rentals. The cabins are situated on Hyatt Prairie. If you choose to dine out, 66 Smokehouse at the GreenSprings Inn is close by and offers dining and live entertainment throughout much of the year.
Located just 18 miles east of downtown Ashland – The Cabins on Hyatt Prairie
Over 2,000 Recent Reviews – Averaging 4.85 out of 5.0 STARS!!!
Welcome to your Hyatt Prairie Cabin! Enjoy unobstructed mountain views from the living room and deck. Sip your coffee with a view of Mt. Ashland! This cozy cabin features a large multi-level deck, BBQ grill, 65” Ultra-High Definition Smart TV, DVD/Blu-Ray/UHD player, Satellite TV, and WiFi. The primary bedroom has a comfortable queen size bed, and the 56? tall sleeping loft has two twin beds. The full kitchen is ready for your culinary expertise and the small dining area seats four. This cabin is the perfect choice for a couple or small family looking for a fun and relaxing mountain getaway.
Outdoor fires are prohibited by the Department of Forestry at this location.
QUIET HOURS / SMOKING / PETS / FIRES:
Note: Quiet hours are strictly enforced from 10pm to 8am. Please be respectful of other guests during your stay.
Keep in mind that the sleeping loft is only 56" tall, so watch your head as you go up the stairs. Please also remember pets are not allowed, there is no smoking on the property, and outdoor fires are prohibited by the Department of Forestry.
- Checkout is at 10am. In order to give the cleaning services the time they need to maintain cleaning standards, as well as create the recommended space between guests, we currently cannot make exceptions for a late check-out.
- Please wash all dishes, flatware, service ware, and cookware, and return them back to their proper places in the cupboards and drawers.
- Please place all garbage in the outdoor trash cans. They are located at the outbuilding, just across from the garage of Cabin #40
- Please leave all used towels in the bottom of the shower
- Do not strip beds... we will take care of that :-)
Reserving guest agrees to limit the number of guests indicated to the number of guests agreed to in the reservation. Should the reserving guest bring additional guests, the primary guest agrees to pay the related fees associated with each guest. Charges are $25 per guest, per day, after two guests. Reserving guest agrees to the maximum amount of four guests.
- Bed Linens
- Cable TV
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Clothing storage
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes and silverware
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Family/kid friendly
- Fire extinguisher
- Free parking on premises or street
- Hair dryer
- Hot water
- Laptop friendly workspace
- Mountain view
- Private Entrance
- Smoke detector
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Towels provided
- Wireless Internet
- BBQ Grill
- Hot tub
- Smart TV
Currently, there are 0 reviews for this Property.
Want to know specifics? Ask anything about this specific property that you would like to know...
Example: "Is the balcony screened in?" or "Is there a toaster oven?"