#33 Hyatt Prairie Cabin - Hot Tub*** EXTRA LARGE LIVING ROOM – LARGEST CABIN IN THE VILLAGE! ***In an Alpine setting, at an elevation of 5200?, sits our village of cabins at The Cabins on Hyatt Prairie. We have twenty-one cabins, twelve of which are rentals, on thirty-two pristine, forested acres. The cabins are situated on Hyatt Prairie.
Just eighteen miles east of downtown Ashland are The Cabins on Hyatt Prairie.
Over 2,000 Recent Reviews – Averaging 4.85 out of 5.0 STARS!!!
Welcome to your Hyatt Prairie Cabin with extra large living room and Hot Tub! The primary bedroom has a queen size bed. The 56? tall sleeping loft has two queen beds. Full kitchen, dining room, and bathroom. There is a BBQ, large deck, (electric) fireplace, SMART TV, DVD player, satellite TV, and Wi-Fi
The largest of all cabins in the Village!
This cabin features:
– Oversize Living Room with Leather Seating for Six
– Fireplace (Electric)
– Flat Panel Television with Smart Blu-Ray DVD Player
– Master Bedroom with Queen Bed
– 56? Tall Sleeping Loft with Two Queen Beds
– Hot Tub
– Extra Large Deck
– Outdoor Seating for Six
This cabin sleeps six. If you are traveling with a large group, consider renting cabin #32 as well!
Outdoor fires are prohibited by the Department of Forestry at this location.
QUIET HOURS / SMOKING / PETS / FIRES:
Note: Quiet hours are strictly enforced from 10pm to 8am. Please be respectful of other guests during your stay.
We have a local handyman, who lives nearby, and retired sheriff's deputy, who lives on the property... please be respectful of other nearby neighbors after 10pm, as they will call us :-) Keep in mind that the sleeping loft is only 56" tall, so watch your head as you go up the stairs. Please also remember pets are not allowed, there is no smoking on the property, and outdoor fires are prohibited by the Department of Forestry.
- Checkout is at 10am. In order to give the cleaning services the time they need to maintain cleaning standards, as well as create the recommended space between guests, we currently cannot make exceptions for a late check-out.
- Please wash all dishes, flatware, service ware, and cookware, and return them back to their proper places in the cupboards and drawers.
- Please place all garbage in the outdoor trash cans. They are located at the outbuilding, just across from the garage of Cabin #40
- Please leave all used towels in the bottom of the shower
- Do not strip beds... we will take care of that :-)
Reserving guest agrees to limit the number of guests indicated to the number of guests agreed to in the reservation. Should the reserving guest bring additional guests, the primary guest agrees to pay the related fees associated with each guest. Charges are $25 per guest, per day, after two guests. Reserving guest agrees to the maximum amount of six guests.
- Bed Linens
- Cable TV
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Clothing storage
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes and silverware
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Family/kid friendly
- Fire extinguisher
- Free parking on premises or street
- Hair dryer
- Hot water
- Laptop friendly workspace
- Mountain view
- Private Entrance
- Smoke detector
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Towels provided
- Wireless Internet
- BBQ Grill
- Hot tub
- Smart TV
Currently, there are 0 reviews for this Property.
Want to know specifics? Ask anything about this specific property that you would like to know...
Example: "Is the balcony screened in?" or "Is there a toaster oven?"