Just five blocks from the Oregon Shakespeare Festival in a historic Ashland neighborhood...Built in the early 1900's and fully renovated the Blue Moon House has it all!
Five bedrooms, each with it's own private bathroom. A gourmet kitchen with a large dining area, a living area with a fireplace, large 'smart' flat screen television and plenty of seating. Outdoors enjoy the gardens and the large deck area with more seating and private parking.
This house is just 5 blocks from the Oregon Shakespeare Festival.
Guest Cottage Also Available.
- This is non-smoking / non-vaping property. Smoking is permitted outside, ten feet or more from any entry.
- Pets are not allowed
- Quiet hours are from 10pm-8am
- Housekeeping is provided prior to arrival and after departure.
Reserving guest agrees to limit the number of guests indicated to the number of guests agreed to in the reservation. Should the reserving guest bring additional guests, the primary guest agrees to pay the related fees associated with each guest. Charges are $25 per guest, per day, after two guests. Reserving guest agrees to the maximum amount of eleven guests.
- Bed Linens
- Cable TV
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Clothing storage
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes and silverware
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Family/kid friendly
- Fire extinguisher
- Free parking on premises or street
- Hair dryer
- Hot water
- Laptop friendly workspace
- Patio or balcony
- Smoke detector
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Towels provided
- Town (in town)
- Wireless Internet
- Air conditioning
- Smart TV
Currently, there are 0 reviews for this Property.
Want to know specifics? Ask anything about this specific property that you would like to know...
Example: "Is the balcony screened in?" or "Is there a toaster oven?"