Privacy & Cookie use policy
Last Updated: September 22, 2022
We, BookStayHop, LLC d/b/a BookStayHop® (the “Company”), manage this Website, which provides an online reservation booking platform utilizing software operated by TravelNet Solutions (www.tnsinc.com) and made available to the Company by Track Hospitality Software, LLC, a Minnesota limited liability company (referred to herein as “Track”) that allows our guests to perform online booking of reservations for Company properties (the “Booking Platform”). The Booking Platform includes our website, apps, and related online services, together the “Track Booking Service”.
The Company and Track is responsible for the collection of any Personal Information that you submit or provide through the Track Booking Service. The description and use of your personal information by us and Track is described below.
I. Your Personal Information
The following personal information is collected from you when using the Track Booking Service:
· your contact information, such as full name, phone number, email address, and address;
· billing information and billing details.
· driver’s license information
II. Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
Track Use and Disclosure
Company Use and Disclosure
· retaining your contact information to facilitate our communications with you;
· retaining your driver’s license information to assist in identity confirmation and fees collection;
· utilizing the Track Booking Service to have your billing information and billing details sent directly to the third-party payment gateway, Authorized.net, a wholly owned subsidiary of Visa (www.authorized.net), responsible for encrypting your credit card data and then sending the data securely to the third-party credit card payment processor, Maverick, a division and registered trademark of Maverick BankCard, Inc. (www.maverickpayments.com).
Maverick’s use and protection of your billing information is set forth at: https://dashboard.maverickpayments.com/privacy-policy.
We do not receive or retain your billing information.
· disclosing your contact information to protect the safety of any person; to address fraud, security, or technical issues;
· disclosing your contact information in connection with a subpoena, warrant, discovery order, or other request or order from a law enforcement agency.
Contact us for any requests regarding personal information that We or Track retain and may disclose using the “feel free to contact us” link provided under the “Contact Us”.
We, and Track, implement measures to reduce the risks of damage, loss of information and unauthorized access or use of information. These measures do not provide absolute information security. Therefore, it is not guaranteed, and you cannot expect that we, or Track, will be immune to information security risks.
IV. Data Retention
We, and Track, retain personal information for as long as we, or Track, deem necessary for the purposes set forth above. We, or Track, may delete information from our respective systems, without notice to you once we, or Track, deem it is no longer necessary for such purposes.
V. Third-Party Links And Content
The Track Booking Service may contain links to content maintained by third parties that we do not control. You should review the privacy policies of each website that you visit.
VI. Children’s Privacy
Our Website and applications are not directed to children under 13 and we do not knowingly collect any personal information directly from children under 13. If you believe that we are processing the personal information pertaining to a child inappropriately, we take this very seriously and urge you to contact us using the “feel free to contact us” link provided under the “Contact Us” section below.
This information is used to make websites work more efficiently, as well as to provide business and marketing information, and to gather such personal data as browser type and operating system, referring page, path through site, domain of ISP, etc. for the purposes of understanding how visitors use a website. Cookies and similar technologies help us tailor our website to your personal needs, as well as to detect and prevent security threats and abuse.
If you wish to block cookies, you may do so through your browser’s settings or using the option in the service website for blocking marketing cookies. You can delete cookies that are already on your computer, and you can set your browser to prevent them from being placed going forward. Please refer to the browser’s help menu for further information. However, please bear in mind that disabling cookies may adversely affect your user experience on the Track Booking Service. To learn more about how to reject cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
IX. Contact Us